5 Must-Dos To Help Your Website Succeed
Are people finding your website? Are they staying on? You’ve worked so hard on your website and yet it’s not converting. One reason could be that people are simply not finding it or not finding it relevant.
Here are 5 things you can do to improve your site’s performance and help it succeed.
1. Create a Google My Business account
2. Create a Bing Places account
3. Submit your website online via Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
4. Track your website traffic using Google Analytics – This won’t help you with getting noticed but it will allow you to analyze your traffic and make improvements that will then (hopefully) increase your traffic
5. Set up Hotjar on your site. While I love Google Analytics, Hotjar is a lot easier as you get visual feedback on how people interact with your site, heck you can even see recordings of them using your site. With such information, you can quickly improve the user experience.
These are very basic steps you can take today to improve your website performance.
>> Recommended: 5 Simple Improvements To Make On Your Website
For more in-depth steps, reach out and my team will be happy to assist you.
This post shares some of the best articles we’ve read in the past year or so. Learn from famous blogs such as Hubspot and Entrepreneur.
These are just basic questions you should ask yourself for your business. You should aim to answer yes to all of them.
Your website needs to be presentable, the products/services need to be easily found, the messaging should be clear and visitors should have a clear call to action. These simple improvement will get you there.