5 Must-Dos To Help Your Website Succeed
Are people finding your website? Are they staying on? You’ve worked so hard on your website and yet it’s not converting. One reason could be that people are simply not finding it or not finding it relevant.
Here are 5 things you can do to improve your site’s performance and help it succeed.
1. Create a Google My Business account
2. Create a Bing Places account
3. Submit your website online via Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
4. Track your website traffic using Google Analytics – This won’t help you with getting noticed but it will allow you to analyze your traffic and make improvements that will then (hopefully) increase your traffic
5. Set up Hotjar on your site. While I love Google Analytics, Hotjar is a lot easier as you get visual feedback on how people interact with your site, heck you can even see recordings of them using your site. With such information, you can quickly improve the user experience.
These are very basic steps you can take today to improve your website performance.
>> Recommended: 5 Simple Improvements To Make On Your Website
For more in-depth steps, reach out and my team will be happy to assist you.
Are you a business owner who wants to raise his/her price or want to offer premium services? This is for you.
Ask any business owner out there and she will tell you that she wishes she had recurring revenue. We all want our past clients to keep coming back. But how does one do that?
As a business, the one thing that will keep you alive is sales. There are just no other ways around it, if you don’t sell your services or products you’ll eventually have to shut down. Use these easy tips to help you in your journey.