This process should be quite simple to go through but it’s important that you take your time to complete it. This is a set of Yes/No questions that will help you evaluate your business.
If you answer No to any of these questions, do yourself a favor and do what you must to change those to Yes.
Evaluate your business
– Are you incorporated in your state?
– Do you have General Liability Insurance or any other pertinent insurances?
– Do you have a dedicated business bank account?
– Do you have a website?
– Do you have social media accounts?
– Do you have a professional email address? (An address that included your domain name)
– Do you have a Google My Business listing?
– Do you have a Bing Places for Business listing?
– Do you record and track your finances?
Evaluate your current processes
– Do you use a booking software/platform?
– Do you use email templates to respond to leads/inquiries?
– Do you consistently post on social media? (Check out our Social Media Planning Calendar)
– Do you post images to Google My Business?
– Do you use an accounting software?
– Do you use your subscriptions/software/tools at their full capacity?
– Do you delegate time-wasting tasks?
There are many more questions I could ask but I think these will establish a good baseline. If you think of any more, be honest with yourself, write those questions down, and answer them.